Friday 7 November 2014

Test Shoot

Test Shoot

Using after effects, I was able to practice my editing even though I am aware the footage I have is not appropriate for my final music video.
I practiced cropping the image which made me aware that if I film on 18 and the surroundings are in the shot then it can be cropped out however, the further away I shoot it the better.

I then experimented with the lighting and how you can make your original image look entirely different. I found this really interesting as I am now aware of the different things I can do to my footage the next time I shoot. I also used a tool to make his outline a lot sharper in order to make him stand out more. This really made the image appear more professional.
I later looked at how I can make the background different colours from using the green screen which I thought was really interesting to see how different you can make the original image I had filmed. I also learnt how to change the background to a moving image which I could use when putting his face on a billboard for my final video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment