Wednesday 26 November 2014

My Cast

My Cast

I have chosen to use Joe Rogers as my actor because he is 23 years old which is within the age range of the target audience and he is also part of a band which makes it easier to then also cast the band for the video. Due to his performing experience, he has a lot more confidence on camera and he will actually sing the song which will make the lip sync more realistic. The only downside to casting Joe for my video is that he has a very busy schedule due to his career in his band alongside his part time job. This made it very difficult to find the time to shoot my video with him and his band as we were never available at the same time. In the end we did manage to find the time to film however, I couldn't get all the shots I wanted due to his timings and it was too dark outside for the shots I had planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment