Saturday 3 January 2015

Evaluation Question 3



What have you learned from your audience feedback?


This is my music video draft which I received all my audience feedback on before making my final edit. I have made annotations to the video to highlight my intentions and things the audience feedback has told me about what they interpreted from my video.



Rough Magazine Advert:


This was my rough magazine advert which I was told from my audience feedback that the text was too spaced out and the font was too large. I was also told that the magazine ratings would look better if they were at the top, above the 'Includes hit single' but below his name and the album name. I agreed with this and therefore, I made all of these changes in order to produce my final Magazine Advert. 

As you will see in my Prezi below, I have included the final magazine advert with the feedback I received.









No comments:

Post a Comment